Student Entrance Requirements:
- Be studying a fashion, textile or retail at degree level or attending a specialist college in these sectors
- Must be over the age of 18
- Visit on Tuesday 13th February 2024 from 12:30pm
- Required to bring student ID
As Pure London x JATC is a B2B event only, we would like to make you aware of the following:
- There is no retail available onsite.
- Pure London x JATC is a professional environment, please don’t ask for gifts/freebies.
- Pure London x JATC is an order writing event so if you see our exhibitors speaking with potential customers, please return to their stand later and do not interrupt them.
- It’s important that if a buyer approaches you whilst you are speaking to an exhibitor quickly allow the exhibitor to look after the buyer by excusing yourself.
- As a business event, we always expect professional behaviour from students / influencers / attendees. You’re the future so please remain professional throughout.
- Please make sure you walk around in groups of no more than 2 or 3.
- Networking is key! Please do not presume that you’re welcome to take flyers/gifts from stands without speaking to the exhibitor first.
- Please introduce yourself when approaching an exhibitor so that the exhibitor is aware of who you are and what you do.
- Students attending must show their Student ID card upon entry
You are the future of fashion, so please do enjoy the show on Tuesday 13 February. If you have any questions, please do contact us on email@example.com.