A platform created in 1984 to support the acceleration and transformation of 3,500 French fashion and clothing companies.
The DEFI collects an earmarked tax through which it finances, leads and encourages concrete actions broken down into five strategic areas:
- Accelerate business and industry growth
- Encourage the emergence of responsible fashion
- Stimulate digital and technological innovation
- Promote French know-how and local manufacturing
- Strengthen and develop the image of French fashion